• We use third-party websites to process payments, schedule classes and send e-mails. Those third-party websites have their own privacy policies, and SOUK encourages you to read them.
• Sharing personal information with SOUK is voluntary. SOUK may collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily give us when choosing to participate in various activities related to SOUK, such as your name and email address or creating an account on the Website.
• Unless you tell us otherwise, when you provide your information, we assume you are agreeing to allow us to use and disclose it as allowed by law and SOUK policies with and in furtherance of our mission. o We will comply with all U.S. laws and the laws of countries in which SOUK has a programmatic and development presence. o When we ask for certain types of sensitive information, we will tell you how we intend to use and disclose that information.
• We will require that our data management vendors use reasonable and appropriate security practices to safeguard your information.
• If you change your mind about allowing us to use your information or have questions about our privacy practices, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Information We Collect We may collect the following kinds of information:
a. Information you provide
SOUK collects information from you when you provide it to us. This happens when you register for our website, use the Platforms, or communicate with us, such as through our website, email, over the telephone or in person. The information you provide us may include information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information” or “PII”), such as name, email address, phone number or your mailing address. We use a third party to process payments, and we do not collect your credit card or bank information. You should also know that SOUK automatically stores information about your usage of our website or applications, which we may use for marketing purposes
b. Information from cookies and similar devices
c. Information from mobile devices
If you are interacting with our website or applications on a mobile device, your mobile carrier may automatically send us your device and hardware ID, device type, carrier, carrier user ID, the content of your request and basic usage statistics about your device. This information is stored automatically, but SOUK will not use it for any purpose. If you provide it to us or send us a message from your mobile device, we may also collect your phone number. Your device may also store information about your usage of our website and applications. Please consult your device documentation on how to manage local storage.
d. Information based on standard web protocols
When you access our website through a browser, application or other client, like other web providers, our servers automatically record certain information. This data is recorded in server logs and may include information such as your web request, your interaction with the website, the website that you were visiting when you came to our website, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and language, the date and time of your request, and your cookie data.
e. Information from social media
We may collect information from social media activity, including likes, shares and tweets about our content on social networking sites.
f. COVID-19 Health Screening Information
We may collect certain COVID-19 related information, including the following.
• Health Attestations: We may collect information about your potential exposure to COVID-19 through health attestations we may require you to complete. We may record these attestations in our systems.
• Vaccination Status: As further described in our SOUK Student COVID-19 Policy and Guidelines, access to SOUK is limited to individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All staff and guests of SOUK are required to provide acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination. SOUK may keep a record of your vaccination status in order to facilitate future visits.
2. How We Use The Information We Collect
Information we collect is used to provide, maintain and improve the services offered by SOUK. We may combine information we collect from various sources to improve the efficacy of our service offerings. We may perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses, including to determine how users interact with the Platforms, the level of interest in the Platforms, and to customize products and services for you. We may use information to contact you about services and send you information that you have requested.
a. Financial Information
SOUK does not have access to and will not use your financial information.
b. Transactional Information
SOUK may use transactional information for marketing and management purposes to provide or improve any products or services that SOUK may offer. In addition, SOUK may also share such transactional data on an aggregated basis (which will not identify any particular user) with third parties, such as vendors, advertisers, or business partners.
c. Technical Information
SOUK may use technical information, such as your IP address or browser type, to help diagnose problems with SOUK’s servers, analyze Platforms usage trends, track user movements on the Platforms, and to otherwise improve, manage and monitor the Platforms.
d. Geolocation Data
SOUK may use geolocation data to personalize your Platform experience on the Platforms, e.g., to show local contacts and information relevant to your location.
e. Business Transactions
In the event that SOUK goes through a business transaction such as a bankruptcy event, merger, investment transaction, or acquisition by another entity involving the sale of all or a portion of its assets, the Personal Information collected by SOUK may be among the assets reviewed.
f. Legal Action
SOUK may disclose Personal Information when legally required to do so. SOUK may also disclose Personal Information to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Platforms or to limit legal liability or to protect SOUK’s interests or those of others.
g. COVID-19 Health Screening Information
SOUK uses COVID-19 Health Screening Information in order to provide a safe environment for our staff and guests, as follows:
• To determine potential COVID-19 exposure
• To administer your access to SOUK
• As necessary to satisfy any applicable legal obligations
SOUK will never use your Screening Information for any marketing, advertising or promotional purposes.
3. How We Share The Information We Collect
SOUK will not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties unless we have your express consent, or unless we are required to do so by applicable law.
In the event that SOUK is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, or sells all or substantially all of its assets, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information and content we have received and collected from SOUK’s subscribers as part of such merger, acquisition, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
While we generally will not share your COVID-19 Health Screening Information, we reserve the right to disclose such information to the extent required to do so by applicable governmental or regulatory authorities. If we are notified that you tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days after your last visit to SOUK, or if we otherwise determine that you may pose a risk to our community, we reserve the right to disclose to our employees and guests that an individual who tested positive, or otherwise poses a risk to our community, was in our facilities; while we will not disclose your name unless legally required to do so, we may disclose information such as the date and time of your visit, your gender, and club areas and amenities you used.
We recognize that security is important and take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We regularly review our physical and digital security, storage, and processing to ensure adherence to industry best practices.
If you believe that the Personal Information you have provided us has been compromised, or if you become aware of a potential security vulnerability in our Platforms, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Third-party Websites
6. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is intended for use by persons over the age of 18. SOUK does not seek to collect information about children under the age of 18. No information should be submitted to or posted on this website by users under 18 years of age. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Governing Law
December 20, 2021